Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some common questions about our practice as well as Speech Therapy, Applied Behavior Analysis, Occupational Therapy and Physical Therapy.
What services does Metamorphosis Therapy offer?
What is the process to begin therapy?
1. Submit Intake and Consent Forms here: Intake Form and Consent Form.
2. Submit Physician's Referral: A referral from your physician is required before we can begin therapy. Please ask your physician to fax a referral to our fax # 1- 407- 992 - 9368. If you have a copy, you can take a picture and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Are you transferring services? If your child has received therapy from another agency within the last 6 months, a copy of the evaluation and care plan from the previous agency is also required before we can complete a benefit check. Please email copies to email@example.com
4. Benefit Check: When we are in receipt of the Intake Form, Consent Form, Physician’s Referral, and any transfer documents, we can then request authorization from your insurance company. Please note, this can be a lengthy process and can unfortunately take from days to weeks depending on your insurance provider.
5. Scheduling the Evaluation: After your insurance authorizes services, a therapist will contact you to schedule an evaluation.
How do I know if my child needs therapy?
Developmental Milestones: Speech, Language, and Hearing and Developmental Milestones: Motor Skills.
When can therapy be scheduled?
Your therapist will contact you about the availability in scheduling. Our clinic is open on weekdays from 8am-5pm, but Metamorphosis therapists are flexible and will always do their best to meet your needs.
Which geographic areas does Metamorphosis Therapy cover?
We provide service to the Wintergarden, FL and the Greater Orlando Area.
Does my child need a referral to receive therapy?
In some cases, with Medicaid clients for example, you may need a physician's referral or prescription to receive therapy. Private-pay clients do not require a physician's referral or prescription, but our therapists may ask for one to keep on file.
How is therapy funded?
Metamorphosis Therapy accepts most state insurances, private insurances, and private pay. Click here for our list of accepted insurances. If you have questions about obtaining funding or about the coverage of therapy services, call the office for more information.
Can I pay for therapy services online and can I pay with a credit card?
Yes, you can pay your therapy invoices online. Metamorphosis Therapy accepts all major credit cards and electronic check payments through QuickBooks Online Invoicing.
Who do I contact if I have questions about my child’s therapy?
You can call our main office or email us any time to discuss your child and the therapy services you are receiving. Our contact information can be found here.